Veterans who need help can find various programs that are designed with veterans in mind. There
are homeless veterans shelters, counseling, and lots of other assistance programs to help veterans in Honolulu. The
Department of Veterans Affairs, for example, has tons of programs that will help veterans and their family
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPT OF VET CENTER - HONOLULU
1680 Kapiolani Blvd Suite F3
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 973-5295 Fax - Vet Center - Honolulu
(808) 973-8387 Main - 973VETS Vet Center - Honolulu
The Department of Veterans Affairs in Honolulu, Hawaii, helps veterans and their family members
make a satisfying post-war readjustment to civilian life through a broad range of counseling and outreach. Offers
both individual and group counseling for post-traumatic stress, substance abuse and crisis intervention.
Provides assistance in obtaining veterans' benefits.
Provides sexual trauma services.
Provides full range of Hawaii state employment services.
- Family Counseling for Veterans
- Group Counseling for Veterans
- Homeless Shelter for Veterans
- Individual Counseling for Veterans
- Marriage Counseling for Veterans
- Stress Management for Veterans